Features and benefits
- Greatly reduces impact sound and reduces flanking noise.
- Offers one of the highest FIIC ratings in the industry. (FIIC 69 per ASTM E1007-97 /E989-89)
- Improves moisture protection with its 3 mil. polyethylene layer.
- Offers one of the lowest transmission rates for a vapor barrier: (.0009g/hour/square foot or .010g/hour/m2)
- Enhances underfoot comfort.
- Does not collapse over the years like most other membranes since it is made from recycled tire rubber.
- Is the greenest underlayment in the market with a min. 85% recycled tire content and is 100% recyclable.
- Contributes to LEED credits.
- Is CRI Green Label certified (low VOCs).
- Resists mold, mildew and fungus growth.