Features and benefits
- Can be installed with the conventional “Tackless” method or the “Double Stick” method.
- Minimize floor preparation and help conceal floor irregularities.
- Provide excellent underfoot comfort and resiliency due to their open cellular structure.
- Do not compress over time like most cushions (pads).
- Carpet lasts longer- the life of carpet is extended by up to 50% if installed over cushion.
- Approved for Heavy Commercial Class 1,2, & 3. (Duracushion 6mm (¼”) and Protector 5mm (3/16”))
- Acoustical properties are more than doubled (FIIC).
- “R” value suitable for radiant heated floors.
- Guaranteed to work over radiant heated floors.
- Resist mold, mildew and fungus growth.
- Made with post consumer recycled tire rubber (min. 85% content) bonded with synthetic latex.
- 100% recyclable.
- Contribute to LEED credits.
- CRI (Carpet and Rug Institute) Green Label +PLUS Certified.
- Contribute to the environment by diverting from landfills over one million tires per year.